As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, our commitment is to implement and maintain the highest possible level of hygiene standards and mitigation measures should you wish to book a session.
The well-being of our clients and therapists is our absolute priority, and you can be assured that your health and safety has our complete attention.
• Therapists will change into their uniform on arrival
• All our therapists are ‘destination hand washing’ on arrival at every massage shift and when they get home. This entails the washing of hands thoroughly for a least 20 seconds
• Our therapists are washing their hands thoroughly at the start and end of all breaks, particularly before and after eating
• As usual, our therapists are sanitising their own hands in between each client with antibacterial hand gel (70% alcohol)
• Our therapists are ensuring that all clients sanitise their own hands with antibacterial hand gel on arrival at their session, before they are seated in the massage chair
• In between each client, our therapists wipe down the massage chair with antibacterial wipes, disposing of the wipes immediately
• Our therapists use new tissues to cover the face cushion for every client, disposing of the tissue immediately after each treatment
Additional COVID Information:
• If you are feeling unwell (cold/flu symptoms, cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or sense of smell) please cancel your appointment in advance and reschedule
• Your therapist will be wearing PPE inclusive of a Type II face mask and shield/visor
• Please wash your hands thoroughly immediately prior to your treatment. Your therapist will also provide hand sanitiser for you to apply on arrival
• Please download the NHS Test & Trace app to your mobile and scan QR code to check in upon arrival
• If you or anyone in your home presents with any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of your booking, please follow UK government guidance and inform us by emailing email@example.com
Our therapists must now ask the following COVID related screening questions prior to commencing every treatment. If the client answers Yes to any of these questions, they will NOT be permitted to have a session:
• Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough, sore throat or flu like symptoms?
• Do you have a high temperature?
• Have you experienced a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell?
• Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has COVID like symptoms?
Our policy is continually updated in line with the latest government guidance and Public Health guidelines.
Xhilarate COVID-19 Risk Assessment available on request.