COVID-19: The Steps We’re Taking to Protect You (October 2020)
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, our commitment is to implement and maintain the highest possible level of hygiene standards and mitigation measures should you wish to book a session.
The well-being of our clients and therapists is our absolute priority, and you can be assured that your health and safety has our complete attention.
• Therapists will change into their uniform on arrival
• All our therapists are ‘destination hand washing’ on arrival at every massage shift and when they get home. This entails the washing of hands thoroughly for a least 20 seconds
• Our therapists are washing their hands thoroughly at the start and end of all breaks, particularly before and after eating
• As usual, our therapists are sanitising their own hands in between each client with antibacterial hand gel
• Our therapists are ensuring that all clients sanitise their own hands with antibacterial hand gel on arrival at their session, before they are seated in the massage chair
• In between each client, our therapists wipe down the face cushion and hand/arm rest with antibacterial wipes, disposing of the wipes in a bin bag
• Our therapists use new tissues to cover the face cushion for every client, disposing of the tissue in a bin bag after each treatment
Additional COVID Information:
• If you are feeling unwell (cold/flu symptoms, cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or sense of smell) please cancel your appointment in advance and reschedule
• Please wear a face mask at all times (your therapist will also be wearing PPE inclusive of a Type II face mask, shield/visor, disposable apron and vinyl gloves)
• Please wash your hands thoroughly immediately prior to your treatment. Your therapist will also provide hand sanitiser for you to apply on arrival
• Please scan NHS Test & Trace QR code to check in upon arrival
• If you or anyone in your home presents with any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of your booking, please follow UK government guidance and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy is continually updated in line with the latest government guidance and Public Health guidelines.
Xhilarate COVID-19 Risk Assessment available on request.